How to Apply
Thank you for considering Saint Margaret School for your child/children.
Please review the requirements for admission listed below and use the Online Application link to begin the application process.
- $85 application fee per family (nonrefundable)
- Contact Admissions office for multi-child application fee waiver code.
- A copy of child’s Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate (if applicable), copy of their latest report card, current service plan and standardized test scores
- All required documents must be submitted before your child’s application will be processed
- Pre-K 3 students must be three years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate
- Pre-K 4 students must be four years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate
- Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate
- All Kindergarten students will be administered the Brigance School Readiness Assessment
- Grade 1-5 new students will be administered a math and ELA placement screening and may schedule a shadow day
- Grade 6-8 new students will be administered a math and ELA placement screening, have interview with Guidance Counselor, participate in a Shadow experience and provide three letters of recommendation from current teachers on the shadow day