How to Apply
Thank you for considering St. Margaret School for your child/children.
Please review the requirements for admission listed below and use the Online 'Apply Now' Application link to begin the application process.
Please contact the Admissions Office before submitting an application due to limited space.
- Admissions Director – Cecilia M. Pleiss
- Elementary School Campus
- 410-879-1113 ext. 159; email@example.com
- $100 application fee per child. (non-refundable)
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate (if applicable), copy of their latest report card, current service plan, and standardized test scores
- All required documents must be submitted before your child’s application will be processed
- Pre-K 3 students must be three years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate
- Pre-K 4 students must be four years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate
- Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate
- All Kindergarten students will be administered the Brigance School Readiness Assessment
- Grade 1-5 new students will be administered a math and ELA placement screening and may schedule a shadow day
- Grade 6-8 new students will be administered a math and ELA placement screening, have an interview with Guidance Counselor, participate in a Shadow experience, and provide three letters of recommendation from current teachers on the shadow day