There are many ways to support St. Margaret School in addition to making a gift to our annual fund.
- #Love4Maggie- our Giving Tuesday fundraiser that helps us show our love for our School and our mascot, Maggie. Students compete to see which class raises the most money and the highest number of gifts.
- FunRun - our spring fundraiser allows students to get donors to sponsor laps run or minutes danced.
- Thank you to our Boosterthon Sponsors
- Dining Out Events
- Fall Festival – The tradition each September! Our community comes together to celebrate and give back.
H.S.A. SOCIAL AND FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES
- Halloween Trunk or Treat – October
- Father/Daughter Dance - Winter
- Mother/Son Event - Spring
- Spaghetti Dinner – Spring
- Bingo - Winter
Homerooms begin collecting Box Tops in October. A goal is set each year to reach. An Ice Cream Social prize for the Homeroom that collects the most Box Tops is awarded at the contest's closing date. For more ways to earn Box Tops for SMS, check out https://www.boxtops4education.com/
USED INK CARTRIDGES
Donated USED Ink, and Toner Cartridges can be recycled in exchange for credit to help offset the costs of our Hot Lunch Program. The credit is used to purchase items such as paper plates, napkins, utensils, and cases of water. Please place the cartridges in a sealed plastic bag and drop them off at the ES or MS office.