- Fall Festival – September
- Golf Tournament – Spring
- Designer Bag Bingo – January
H.S.A. SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Halloween Trunk or Treat – October
- Father/Daughter Dance - Winter
- Corn Toss Tournament - Winter
- Mother/Son Event - Spring
- Spaghetti Dinner – Spring
- Yankee Candle - September
- Dining Out Events (see calendar)
A simple way to support our school is to enroll in fundraising initiatives that involve purchasing food and other necessities from companies that are willing to share their profits with educational institutions. Fundraisers help cover items in the budget that enrich the learning resources for the children and are not covered by tuition.
Homerooms begin collecting Box Tops in October. A goal is set each year to reach. An Ice Cream Social prize for the Homeroom that collects the most Box Tops is awarded at the closing date of the contest. For more ways to earn Box Tops for SMS check out https://www.boxtops4education.com/
USED INK CARTRIDGES
Donated USED Ink and Toner Cartridges can be recycled in exchange for credit to help offset the costs of our Hot Lunch Program. The credit is used to purchase items such as paper plates, napkins, utensils and cases of water. Please place the cartridges in a sealed plastic bag and drop them off at the ES or MS office.